To install the cmdlets:
- Extract the downloaded zip archive
- Open the powershell window as administrator
- Move to the directory where you extracted archive
- Execute deploy.ps1 (this will "install" the assembly and load the snap-in)
Note: To load the snap-in manually the next time you open the powershell window, write: "Add-PSSnapIn smcomlets"
Your now ready to use the cmdlets.
To learn how to use each cmdlet you can get help from the powershell window by writing:
- Get-Help Get-SCSMIncident
- Get-Help Set-SCSMIncident
- Get-Help New-SCSMIncident
There is a hidden property "-ServerName"
in the cmdlets which gives you the possibility to execute them remotly. If "-ServerName" isn't passed the cmdlets targets localhost.